Chemistry is an experimental science.
Stoichiometry is a quantitative chemistry. “Calculations based on law of conservation of mass, law of constant composition and balanced chemical equations are called stoichiometric calculations.”
Science, Society Relationship:
Stoichiometry has many applications in human society.
- Concentrations of different substances in a sample.
- Glucose in blood of diabetics.
- Steroid and other stamina enhancing drugs. So helps in doping control.
- Cholesterol level in blood.
- Quantity of medicines.
- Metal in ore (metallurgy).
From the blog
New posts in your inbox
Get in touch