Class 12 Organic Chemistry Notes
Fundamental Principles of Organic Chemistry:
According to ‘Vital Force Theory’ organic compounds were believed to be the compounds prepared by living organisms.
But later on , in 1828, Friedrick Wholer ( a German chemist), prepared Urea (an organic compound) in laboratory by heating Ammonium cyanate.
It proved the vital force theory to be wrong.
- Organic Compounds : Definition, Properties ,Uses ,Importance & Facts – Organic Chemistry
- Classification of Organic Compounds – Organic Chemistry
- Bucky Ball (Fullerene)- Allotrope of Carbon
- Homologous Series
- Detection of Carbon, Hydrogen , Nitrogen ,Oxygen, Sulphur ,Halogens in Organic compounds
- Isomerism and its Types with Examples
- Naming Organic Compounds| Common system vs IUPAC System